Do You Work With Insurance?
I am currently accepting BCBS PPO of Illinois.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan(if it is not BCBS PPO Illinois), it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? Does my plan cover psychotherapy services (“LCSW” in Illinois).
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? What are my copays?
- At what rate will I be reimbursed?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- What is the process for getting reimbursed?
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards, Paypal and Chase Zelle as forms of payment. Payment is due in person at the beginning of each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!