My passion for helping people live a contented life came through my own journey of finding my authentic voice.
I LOVE that you want to connect with me! I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in individual, couples, and family therapy. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and I have a private practice in Highland Park, Illinois.
I am an interactive and engaged person who is committed to my clients and their life's story. I am honored that they have allowed me to participate in their life's work.
Working with me in therapy you can expect to be warmly welcomed without any worry of judgment or shaming.
Sitting with me, clients can expect to be met with a friendly face who is straightforward and gentle, yet direct.
Clients tell me I am "real", down-to-earth, and nonjudgemental. There is not much that is more rewarding than former clients reaching out to me, after therapy has ended, to share that they wouldn't be who they are today had we not worked together.
- Master of Social Work, Loyola University Chicago, May 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work, University of Dayton, April 1991
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 1996
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapist
- Grief and Loss Specialist
- Eating Disorder Specialist